Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August's Book Review

As you all know I wasn't a huge fan. I don't understand why they make books so racy sometimes! I almost didn't finish it, but I kept thinking oh, that's the last part, it'll get better. Nope, there were some pretty uncomfortable parts right up until the end. When I finished the book I was like what the heck?!! Next time I read a book like that, I'll stop a lot sooner. It could have been a great story, the concept was totally there, but it was weak. In my opinion, one of the main causes for the weak factor was all the unnecessary rubbish. Oh well, I know no one else finished it and that is okay. Feel free to cease and desist if you haven't. Sorry our inaugural pick was less than fabulous (I know much of America loves it). On the upside mom did say the movie wasn't terrible :) Looking forward to Mom's pick next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment